Pinnacle Rehabilitation Network provides the key startup ingredients including the cash and ongoing business operations to physical therapists who wish to own their own successful physical therapy business. And all Pinnacle Partners share a common commitment to physical therapy excellence.
Contact us today to learn how a PRN partnership can benefit you and your practice.
Partnering with Pinnacle was one of the best decisions I have made in opening a PT practice. Their resources, experience, and expertise help to guide and operate a successful business.
- Scott Hannigan, PT, DPT, Cert. DN
Pinnacle partners demand top quality patient care, they provide clinically relevant continuing education in the ever changing rehabilitation provide the guidance for positive business growth/sustainability.
- Ryan Knight, PT, DPT, CSCS
PRN has allowed me to become a successful clinic owner while still maintaining a prominent clinical role in the practice which is something I did not want to give up. Even...
- Dan Lombardi, DPT
So incredibly honored to have the wonderful support of our Pinnacle Family as we try to make a difference in our community. Helping our patients through the science of healing and the art of caring.
- Bob Worden PRN and Pinnacle PT Partner
Being part of Pinnacle Rehabilitation Network means that I have a full team of highly trained professionals supporting the processes and systems that allow me to focus...
- Phil Chamberlain, PT, Cert DN
One of the great benefits of partnering with Pinnacle Rehabilitation Network is the ability to work autonomously but still have the support system in place when it is needed.
- Louis Zollo, MSPT, OCS, CMP
The Pinnacle Rehabilitation Network gave me the opportunity to chase my dream of owning a practice, but without all the personal risk of a traditional start up. They had the...
- Michael E Vacon, PT
Partnerships Solidified by Common Goals
Pinnacle provides a practice model to avoid “recreating the wheel” which ensures that you maximize your results. With 30 locations (and growing), Pinnacle is building a strong healthcare brand throughout New England centered on the quality of our partners. That’s because the Pinnacle team conducts in-depth due diligence on each partnership opportunity, specifically looking for both operating partners who believe in our vision and attractive market conditions for each additional location.
Solutions for Your New or Existing PT Practice
Pinnacle offers many solutions for PT practitioners, ranging from starting up a PT practice to learning about alternatives to selling your practice by becoming a Pinnacle Partner.
• Pinnacle’s start-up partnership provides the capital and the operating cash for the practice start-up costs including rent and build out, equipment, and employee salary and benefits. You bring the sweat-equity. This minimizes your risk while maximizing your ownership position.
• Existing PT practice owners can become a Pinnacle Partner by selling a portion of their equity to us while retaining ownership in their practice. Pinnacle becomes part of your team so you can focus on your patient care. Click Here to Learn More.